Fears & Phobias
Are you fed up with your fears or Phobias? Are they stopping you from doing or achieving the things you want? Do you wish you could be more in control and make those horrible feelings of fear disappear? If so, I can help.
The most common phobias are those such as public speaking, fear of spiders and fear of flying, which can be easily cured using NLP and Hypnotherapy techniques to help learn new behaviour patterns i.e. a calm reaction rather than a panic reaction.
Sometimes, if a phobia is deeper and more disruptive as can be the case with severe agoraphobia or social phobia, then it may be necessary to look at some of the issues surrounding the onset of the phobia and work to resolve them. Phobias are often rooted in childhood misunderstanding. A child doesn't necessarily have the logical tools and information to understand the meaning of a parent standing on a stool screaming at a small insect. They will almost certainly make a deep unconscious decision that the insect is dangerous.
Phobias can often be traced back to an initial experience in which you were conditioned to respond in a certain way. The experience may be long forgotten on a conscious level, but on an unconscious level may have conditioned you to respond biologically to experience fear, anxiety or even absolute panic when the stimulus is present.
If you have a phobia, then you know how difficult it is to rationalise yourself out of reacting in the way you do. This is because your unconscious mind has been programmed to react in a particular way. Only when the connection between the stimulus and reaction in your unconscious mind is broken can your phobia be removed.
Research shows that over 70% of the population have a fear of public speaking. Just the thought of having to make speeches in public or giving professional presentations can give you butterflies in your stomach and make your legs feel like jelly. Then when the time comes, these feelings can result in your mind becoming cluttered and confused and your voice racing and not conveying the confident assured tone you need to make a good impression.
Whether it's business presentations, speeches, speaking at a wedding, or giving academic presentations, I can help by building up your confidence and make you feel calm and relaxed. I will also go into your unconscious mind to find the cause of the unconfident or nervous reactions to public speaking and neutralise it, so that you are no longer affected by it.
How Does it Work?
I will use a combination of the most amazing techniques including NLP, TFT and Hypnotherapy which are extremely effective in treating phobias/fears, because they deal directly with the unconscious mind. The results are permanent and can be done in as little as one session.
Some common (and less common) phobias:
- Achluophobia( Fear of darkness)
- Agliophobia (Fear of pain)
- Agrophobia (Fear of open spaces)
- Androphobia (Fear of men)
- Arachnophobia (Fear of spiders)
- Atychiphobia (Fear of failure)
- Aviophobia (Fear of flying)
- Brontophobia (Fear of thunder and lightening)
- Chiraptophobia (Fear of being touched)
- Claustrophobia (Fear of confined spaces)
- Coulrophobia (Fear of clowns)
- Decidophobia (Fear of having to make decisions)
- Dentophobia (Fear of the dentist)
- Emetophobia (Fear of vomiting)
- Ereuthrophobia (Fear of blushing)
- Genophobia (Fear of sex)
- Heliophobia (Fear of the sun)
- Hemophobia (Fear of blood)
- Insectophobia (Fear of insects)
- Lachanophobia (Fear of vegetables)
- Microphobia (Fear of small things)
- Mottephobia (Fear of moths)
- Olfactophobia (Fear of smells)
- Ornithophobia (Fear of birds)
- Panophobia (Fear of everything)
Call now and make an appointment to effectively treat your phobias in as little as one easy session!